This year, fundraise on Classy to access a wide range of assets that are designed to help you run your most successful campaign yet. And, as a holiday gift to you, we're giving back fees back for any donations made through Classy on #GivingTuesday, November 29, 2016.
1. How to get started
2. Download your campaign workbook
3. Important Classy links
1. How to get startedIf you're brand new to Classy, make sure you activate your account. Activating your account allows you to accept donations immediately. You can follow quick, step-by-step instructions here.
If you're already active on Classy:
- Navigate to your Fundraising Tab
- From the "Create New" dropdown, select the your desired campaign type. For #GivingTuesday, we recommend running a Crowdfunding campaign, because it includes a highly customizable campaign landing page.
- Download your #GivingTuesday campaign workbook to get a rundown of designing a beautiful #GivingTuesday campaign with Classy Crowdfunding.
2. Download your campaign workbookThe #GivingTuesday Campaign Workbook includes:
- How to set up a new Crowdfunding campaign on Classy
- Expert design best practices from the Classy design team
- Two beautiful #GivingTuesday color palettes and a set of four downloadable hero images
3. Important Classy linksFor in-depth instructions on how to set up, design, and launch a Crowdfunding campaign on Classy, we recommend the following support articles:
- How to Create, Design, and Launch a Crowdfunding Campaign
- An Image Size Guide for Custom Crowdfunding Campaign Graphics
- How to Use Classy's Social Share Settings for Crowdfunding Campaigns
- How to Customize Your Donation Receipt Email to Maximize Donor Engagement
- #GivingTuesday Fees, Explained
Remember, you can always visit the Classy Support Center to search a wide-range of articles or contact our customer success team with any questions.