1. Select the Reports Tab from your Nonprofit Dashboard
2. Choose your fundraiser.You'll land on a page with two drop-down menus. The first one asks you to either select a report from a specific fundraising event you've created, or for the charity as a whole (all events & campaigns).
3. Choose your ReportThe second drop-down menu asks you to select which type of report you want to build. Different reports will pull different information, for example the Donation Report will pull a line-by-line breakdown of donors and their information.
4. Donation Report (Top Donors)If you want to view your top donors, start by building your Donation Report.
Once you build your Donation Report, you can use the Filtering option to view your Top Donors.
5. Fundraisers Report (Top Fundraisers)You can use the same process as above to find your top fundraisers as well, start by building your Fundraisers Report.
Once you build your Fundraisers Report, you can use the Filtering option to view your Top Fundraisers.
6. Export/MessageOnce you've filtered your report to find the data you want to view/collect, you can easily export this information, or send a message from the drop-down menu below the report.
Hint*- Use this option to send a personalized message to top donors/fundraisers thanking them for their hard work. Conversely you can send a note of encouragement to those donors/fundraisers who haven't done as well.