You have ideas, and we want to hear them! There is now a tool in the Classy Help Widget that allows you to submit your own ideas or upvote others from the Classy community.
This tool gives a collaborative voice that will help influence the future of Classy. Please share your stories to help us create a product that best fits your needs. The best requests aren’t just the request, but the reason behind the request. So don’t be shy and share your story behind why this would be valuable and how you would use it. Your story has the power to garner votes as well from other users.
We will be responding to the requests on this board to give definitive answers or to get a better understanding of the request. And while we do take our client feedback seriously, due to current priorities and resources we won’t be able to promise all of the requested features will be added to Classy.
1. First, search for your idea. Someone may have already submitted the same great idea. All you would have to do is vote for it and possibly add a comment in support.
2. Use a clear title. The more specific something is, the easier it is to understand by us and other users.
3. One idea per post. You can post multiples, don’t worry. Keeping a post to a single idea insures the follow up communications will be easier to follow.
4. Keep the idea description short and sweet. Some inspiration to help you write your description; think about why you want this feature, why it would help you, what you currently have to do since it doesn’t exist already.
5. Not sure if a feature already exists? Take a look at the Support Center and search for the feature you are looking for. We might already offer it!
Remember, submitting a new feature requires at least 1 vote.
Voting for Ideas
1. Find the idea you want to vote for using the search bar.
2. Click the vote button and assign how many votes you want to give to a feature.
3. Your vote(s) are cast!
Remember, you only have 10 votes total. Why only 10? Limiting votes to 10 helps us know which features are the most important to you. When we close features out, you get your votes back. If you want to change your votes, through your voting profile you can find the features you voted for and click the vote button again. You also have the chance to remove your votes.