Classy Product Requests
You have product ideas and we want to hear them. To that end, the Classy Manager has a tool that allows you to submit your own product ideas or support the ideas of others in the Classy community.
We read every request submitted and use your ideas and feedback in order to make decisions here at Classy. While we cannot promise every request will be implemented, we do review every idea you take the time to share with us. This support article covers how to submit a product request.
Submitting a Request from Classy Manager
To offer feedback, click the Give Feedback link that is located on the bottom left-hand corner of your dashboard.
A new tab will open with the product request center. Sign in using the email associated with your account to suggest new product features and vote for other suggestions.
Note: the product request center currently opens on the Classy Manager subject page—we want to hear your thoughts about the new design. To view general requests, load the product request homepage by clicking Classy at the top left-hand corner of the screen.
Submitting a Request from Classy Classic
If you are using the Classic Admin Dashboard, you can still submit a product request. To do so, select the Help Widget at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen and click Make a Product Suggestion.
This will take you to the homepage of the product request center.
The best-written requests include a story that describes how the product feature would impact your organization. Please share the story behind why the feature would be valuable and how you would use it. We have a few tips that can help:
1. Search for your idea. Someone may have already submitted the same great idea. All you would have to do is vote for it and possibly add a comment in support.
2. Use a clear title. The more specific something is, the easier it is to understand by us and other users.
3. One idea per post. We welcome multiple ideas. But keeping a post to a single idea ensures that follow-up communications will be more specific and detailed.
4. Keep the idea description short and sweet. For some inspiration to help you write your description: think about why you want this feature, why it would help you, and what you currently have to do since it doesn’t exist already.
5. Not sure if a feature already exists? Take a look at the Support Center and search for the feature you are looking for. We might already offer it.
Note: Whenever you submit a new feature, your account will automatically vote for it. You can remove the vote (more on this below), but a vote helps draw attention to your request.
Voting for Ideas
1. Find the idea you want to vote for using the search bar.
2. Click the vote button to vote for it.
Remember, you only have 10 votes total. Why only 10? Limiting votes to 10 helps us know which features are the most important to you. When we close features out, you get your votes back. If you want to change your votes, you can find the features you voted for in your voting profile. Click the vote button again to remove your vote.