Setting up WePay as your payment processor on Classy will enable you to start processing donations. To get started, you’ll need to visit the Payment Processor Portal under your Classy Settings tab.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set up WePay as your payment processor:
1. Open the Settings tab
2. Click on Payment Processor Portal
3. Click on WePay4. Click Authorize WePay
5. Fill out the sign up form in the pop-up that appears to create a WePay account
- Click Log In on the form if you already have a WePay account
Verify Your Information
Note: The last 4 digits of your Social Security number are needed to verify your identity and confirm that you are authorized to act on behalf of your organization. To learn more, view this WePay help article.
From here, you can connect a bank account.1. Choose how you would like to receive your funds
2. Enter your banking information into the text blocks
3. Click Save
From here, you’ll be taken to an Active Payment Method screen. The Status will display Active to show that your payment processor is connected.
Note: You must enter your banking information within 30 days of setting up WePay. If you do not complete this process, your donations will be refunded by WePay.