At Classy we understand that rebranding can be an exciting and challenging time. To aid with the transition, we created a guide/checklist to help you update your Classy account and campaigns. You may not need to update everything we list, but we included any key information that could be affected by a rebrand.
In this checklist, we separate the key pieces of information that need updating into the following sections:
First, navigate to the Settings tab. From here, you will need to update information in the 4 following settings options:
- Account Name (usually the name of your organization)
- Primary Email Address
- Organization Website Address
- Your Billing Name (if it is the name of your organization)
- Your Billing Email Address
- Adding or re-adding your admins with updated email addresses
- Removing old admins or admins with old email addresses afterwards
- All the branding assets (these only show up in supporter pages)
Open the campaign you need to update and click on the Details tab. From here, you need to update information in 3 of the options from the left-hand menu:
- Your Campaign Name
- Removing any old admins or admins with old email addresses
- Adding or re-adding admins with updated email addresses
- Your campaign contact email address
Open the campaign you need to update and click on the Pages tab. From here, we recommend using the designer to update the following on your campaign pages:
- Campaign Logo
- Campaign Images
- Campaign Colors
- Any text related to your branding
Pro tip: Editing your global theme can save a lot of time when updating Ticketed Events, Registration with Fundraising Campaigns, and Donation Pages. To learn more, click here.
- Your Global Email Theme (to learn more click here)
- Any emails with unique design elements
Updates that Need Classy Care Assistance
Some branding updates require assistance from the Classy Care team. We're happy to help and below we list what we can change and what we need:
- This is the little icon that appears in browser tabs. Just send us the favicon you want to use.
Default Reply-to Email Address
- The default reply-to email address for emails in campaigns is the email you use to log in to your Classy account. This email is used as a default for your campaign emails and needs to be updated in our database.
- If you use domain masking—hiding the Classy branding from your website address—you will need to set it up again when rebranding.
- To learn more, click here.
- If you use redirect URLs, they will need to be updated.
- A common use of redirect URLs is to redirect the Classy thank you page to a page of your choice. For example, say someone makes a donation to your page. After it processes, you can redirect them to a custom page on your website rather than the standard Classy thank you page.
Need extra guidance? Contact our Care Team
Back to top